AQUARIUS is the second of the NAUTILUS-AQUARIUS complex of office and retail buildings, which is being built in Krakow Technology Park at ul. prof. Michała Życzkowskiego in the Kraków-Czyżyny special economic zone. ABP Investments Sp. z o.o. is the investor.
AQUARIUS is an office building offering A-class space for rent in an excellent business area. With its great location and well developed public transport in this area, it is possible to reach the city centre in 10 minutes. The distance from the railway/bus station and the Main Market Square is only 4 km, and the proximity of the Kraków ring road (A4 motorway) guarantees fast connection to the airport in Balice.
The use of modern structural solutions will enable free and effective interior design by the tenants, offering both commercial and open space office premises for rent, with virtually unlimited possibilities of design. On the ground floor, there will be a presentable and spacious lobby with a reception desk. Vertical communication is provided by two staircases and four modern lifts, which will also come down to the underground floors.
AQUARIUS, located next to a green area and in the immediate vicinity of modern office buildings, is a six-storey office building with a facade of steel and alucobond, built in modern technology. Under the building, there will be a two-level car park offering 136 parking spaces.
AQUARIUS standard of finish includes:
- Two-level underground garage and above-ground parking facility with a total of 158 parking spaces
- High-quality finishing materials with hygienic approval and endurance certificates
- Modern air handling unit with temperature control by users
- Facility security system (CCTV)
- Fire alarm system
- Intrusion detection system
- Access control system
- Own telephone exchange
- Suspended ceiling panels
- Structured wiring (3 separate): telephone, electric and computer
- Lighting system suitable for working at the computer, modern louver fittings
- Ceiling height from floor to suspended ceiling: 2.75 m
- Glazing of the facade from the west and the south with solar control glass
- Four high-speed lifts to ensure short waiting time
- Retail and office space designed according to A-class standards
- Possibility of premises’ interior design by tenants
- Raised floors
- Utility metering
- 24-hour security
Tenants who meet the relevant requirements will be able to benefit from public aid under the Kraków Special Economic Zone scheme. Read more at www.sse.krakow.pl