NAUTILUS – first of the NAUTILUS-AQUARIUS complex of office buildings built by ABP Investments – offered approx. 6,000 sq. m of medical and office A-class space for rent. The use of modern construction solutions enabled free and effective interior design by the tenants, offering both medical premises and open office space for rent. On the ground floor, there is a presentable and spacious lobby with a reception desk. Vertical communication is provided by two staircases and three modern lifts, which also come down to the underground floors.
NAUTILUS is a four-storey office building with a facade of steel and alucobond, built in modern technology, with increased load-bearing capacity of ceilings (6.2 kN per sq. m). Thus, it allows tenants to install heavier appliances and equipment (devices, archives, etc.), while maintaining the specific nature of medical space.
Under, in front of and behind the building, there are ample parking garages, offering a total of 188 parking spaces.
NAUTILUS office building standard of finish:
- A-class medical and office space
- Possibility of interior design by tenants
- Standard electrical and computer wiring
- Reinforced ceilings with increased load-bearing capacity (6.2 kN per sq m)
- Optical fibre cables
- Supply and exhaust ventilation
- Suspended ceilings
- Utility metering
- Smoke detectors, heat sensors
- Openable windows
- Reception desk
- Underground and above-ground parking
- Passenger and service lifts
- 24-hour security